- Offering ongoing communications and meetings with students and families throughout the college planning process.
- Coaching students to develop initiative throughout the college planning process and to develop a sense of ownership around this critical step in their lives.
- Advising on course selection, leadership opportunities, standardized test schedules (SAT/ACT), internships, summer programs, and co-curricular activities.
- Developing a realistic college list and setting up campus visits.
- Preparing students for their interviews.
- Providing guidance in updating their c.v.s and activity lists.
- Suggesting suitable sources for letters of recommendation.
- Brainstorming college essay ideas and editing and reviewing essay drafts.
- Monitoring the progress of student applications and ensuring that students adhere to the testing calendar.
- Providing guidance on transition to college.
Our college admissions specialists are prepared to work with any and all students and will create a customized package to meet any student’s college admissions needs. Let’s talk.